• To assist the Kids and Family Minister with the development and implementation of making disciples in the elementary ministry.
• Currently enrolled in college or Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
• Experience in related church ministry.
• Experience in successfully building and leading volunteer teams.
• A passionate follower of Jesus that desires to assist kids in becoming disciples.
• Skills in building and leading a volunteer team.
• Skills in communicating, playing with and teaching kids.
• Skills in structuring and organizing large groups of kids.
• A flexible spirit, a great attitude and strong work ethic.
• Champion the overall Kid’s Ministry and contribute at every level.
• Plan, structure and organize for large groups of kids, specializing in elementary ministry.
• Pursue kids having a personal relationship with Christ and discipling them.
• A desire to learn how ministry to kids works.
• Ability to enlist and lead a volunteer team.
• Ability to communicate with kids, parents and volunteer leaders.